Poster presenter should submit the abstract before September 30th (extended).
- Abstract must be prepared in English and be sent to the Symposium office by e-mail
- Abstract must be prepared using the template that can be downloaded from the HP. A Word document format file is only acceptable for the abstract. The file name should be "Last name-First name-affiliation".
- We will send the e-mail about acceptance of your presentation by the end of September. If you do not receive the acceptance e-mail, please contact to the office by e-mail.
- Pre-registration is required for the poster presentation. Without the pre-registration, your poster presentation will be cancelled.
Young researcher oral presentation
Some poster abstracts (maximum 8 presentations) will be selected for young researcher oral presentations (12 min presentation and 3 min discussion). No limit of the age to apply the oral presentation, if you think you are young, you are a young scientist.
Following information should be included in the e-mail when you submit the abstract:
- Presenting (contact) author's name, affiliation, category (General/Student)
- Presenting (contact) author's contact information (Address, telephone number, e-mail address etc.)
- A topic of your abstract (Please select the number from the List of Topics).
Indication of your willingness to apply for young researcher oral presentation. (Yes/No)
If "Yes", your abstract is forwarded to the programming committee for selection. If you are selected as the oral presenter, the time schedule of your oral presentation will be informed from the office of BABE symposium by October 15th.
- Estimated date for the registration payment.
Guidelines for the poster presentation, for example, the maximum size allocated for each poster, will be informed later by e-mail. If you need any assistance with poster submission, do not hesitate to contact with Program office of BABE2022 symposium (firstname.lastname@example.org).
List of Topics
- In vivo performance of oral drug products - prediction from in vitro
- Model and simulation of oral drug absorption
- Formulation technologies accelerating drug discovery and development
- Innovation in oral drug delivery